Sejuti Mourin of DOT
 Garments Sramik Adhikar Andolon, a coalition of the RMG workers right bodies, made 6-point demand ahead of the May Day to define work hour, amend overtime bill and rationing system, reports Daily Sun, Barta24.
 The demands are as follows:
* Duty time for eight hours amending existing law on work hour and overtime
* Salaries, festival bonus within 20th Ramadan
* Halt to termination of workers
* Free Covid test and vaccination
* Full-fledged ration in line with armed forces
* Uninterrupted trade union
 The demands are made in a joint statement signed by Garments Sramik Adhikar Andolon coordinator and Garments Sramik Oikya Forum acting general secretary Shahidul Islam Sabuj, Bangladesh Textile Sramik Federation president advocate Mahabubur Rahman Ismail and more.