70 percent of the Dhaka residents, either travel by bus or rickshaw or walk on the streets. The other 30 percent of the people have occupied the roads. If the Dhaka Transport Plan was implemented properly then the traffic problem would have been solved. People occupy the roads by making syndicate and earn millions of money from the businesses. If poor people do business on the pavement then are they members of the syndicate? They are not members of syndicate. Our Dhaka’s mayor, who is now sick, has snatched the poor people’s income while trying to get rid of the pavement businesses. This is very tragic. We cannot do anything with the rich people’s illegal earnings. We can just be after the poor people. A few days ago, we broke the rickshaw and easy bike. But, we did not think this was the daily income of the common people. We cannot help these people financially but we can destroy their source of income. It is not any big work to clean the footpaths. I go to my BRAC university in front of the sidewalk. There is a government office over there.