Rumi Akter Polly of DOT
 The National Zoo Authority is bringing good news for the visitors. 8 more species of animals are being added to the zoo which will be brought this year, reports Daily Bangladesh. The information was disclosed by the curator of the National Zoo Dr. Abdul Latif in a recent interview with reporters. Eight species of animals include the Greater Kudu, African Lion, Rhinoceros, Black Bear, Lima, Red Kangaroo, Wild Beast and Monkey, reports banglanews24.com.
 Curator said, “We had tendered in April this year to bring in eight species of animals. But the COVID-19 pandemic has left us all behind. The tender is valid till November 27 this year. During this time we will be able to bring the animals to the zoo.” Regarding the hygiene of the visitors at the zoo, the curator said, “We have set up hand sanitizers at 12 places inside the zoo. I will not allow anyone to enter the zoo without a mask”.
95% of people have face masks and the remaining 5% have masks on their hands and pockets. However, in order to ensure 100% hygiene, everyone has to be aware.”