Hossen Sohel for DOT
 The government has decided to consider and extend the age limit for people who had turned 30 on March 25 when a nationwide lockdown was announced, so they can apply for public services, reported Dhaka Tribune, Jago News, Jugantor.
 State Minister for Public Administration Farhad Hossain disclosed the matter to reporters yesterday, saying: “The prime minister ordered this.”  Previously, he said his ministry would send a proposal to the Prime Minister’s Office for considering the age limit of those who already crossed 30 during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.  An official at the Public Administration Ministry said a circular in this regard will be published soon.
 Bangladesh went on a 66-day lockdown starting on March 26. No recruitment circular was published by the Public Service Commission (PSC) during the period.